VIEW PRODUCTS »|
When purchasing can liners, it’s easy to assume that all can liners are the same, that price is the only factor that needs evaluation, one size fits all and one brand of can liner is as good as the other. The can liner brand names of choice evoke those on the supermarket or big-box store shelf. However, in the workplace, bad choices make poor decision-makers.
Most trash or garbage can liners are made from a resin polyethylene blends:
Can liners come with different seals:
- Low density resins are strong and stretchable. Good for kitchen use; they can handle sharp and glass waste.
- High density blends come cheaper but better serve office and restroom needs.
So, density, fit, seal, strength, and stretch are all properties you need to match to need and application. You may also worry about size, freighting, storage, and shelf-life. Or, you may need extra-strength, hazardous bio-hazardous waste tolerance, and biodegradable specifications.
- Star Seals multiply folds at the bottom to fit the container more snugly and to eliminate leaks.
- Gusset Seals tucks the sides in; while edges are tough, middles are thin, so wet trash may leak.
- Flat Seals fuse the components into a shape that does not fit most containers well and may be leak compromised.
You may decide on gut or experience - or on price alone. Or, you can pick a wholesale distributor to work for you. We believe it’s much smarter to work with a distributor who is willing and able to develop a solution with you that meets the needs you spell out.
Value pricing is paying what you think it is worth. That is so much easier when you have custom and client-specific end-client pricing. This takes a very close-touch and personal selling relationship.
So, before you put a trash can liner in your medical office, restaurant, or garage, get all the advice we can put together for you!