CLEAN + DISINFECT + PROTECT
Traditional disinfection kills germs, but
surfaces become re-contaminated quickly upon human contact. Applying Clearstream’s Penetrexx or Biotrexx antimicrobial surface protectors,
make the surface resistant to the growth of bacteria and other microorganisms
that can cause human illness.*
One application creates an
invisible shield that independent studies have shown is effective against
microbial attack for 30 days or more!!
- When applied to a clean & disinfected surface, this antimicrobial
finish inhibits the growth or reproduction of bacteria for up to 90 days as
shown in a study conducted by The Ohio State University.
- Forms an active barrier that bonds to surfaces for long-term protection
between cleanings: 30 days for
high-touch areas, and up to 90 days for others.
- Withstands multiple cleanings
from harsh disinfectants – even bleach.
- Ready-to-Use. No dilution
- Apply using an electrostatic or misting sprayer, pump-up sprayer, spray bottle, or wipe on with a sponge or rag.
- Lowers ATP (adenosine triphosphate) scores
- Approved for use on Food contact surfaces.
- Environmentally friendly NON-TOXIC / Non-leaching antimicrobial technology.
- Effective indoor and outdoor on just about any hard or soft surface: clothing, shoes, carpet, furniture, vehicles, medical equipment and fixtures, computer equipment, bedding, bed rails, doors, walls, etc.
& Biotrexx Technology (EPA Registration No
92057-3, Sabretech QS) has demonstrated
effectiveness (when used as directed) against viruses similar to COVID-19. Penetrexx and Biotrexx are both FDA approved for use on
food contact surfaces. Biotrexx packaging conforms to FDA
labeling requirements for food processing applications.
||Prep the Surface
& Disinfect, then allow surface to dry completely
||Apply Ready-To-Use Penetrexx (Biotrexx
for foodservice applications)
can be applied with trigger or pump sprayer, electrostatic or misting sprayer
(recommended), or with cloth/sponge.
||Allow to air dry (or wipe away excess if necessary)
protection has begun and would look like this through an atomic microscope at
antimicrobial molecule “spike” impales single-cell bacteria, destroying it on
physical contact punctures the cell walls of the offending microbes. These
molecular spikes are undetectable to human touch, but destructive to
||Continue Regular Cleaning Protocol
and disinfect as usual to remove dirt & debris from surfaces. Re-treat with Penetrexxx or Biotrexx** every 30 to 90 days.
*Penetrexx and Biotrexx are both FDA approved for use on food contact surfaces. Biotress packaging conforms to FDA labeling requirements for food processing applications.
Are you equipped with everything you need to re-open? Contact Mailender
to request a site assessment with one of our trained specialists.