Most employers today require some level of PPE to prevent the spread of the coronavirus in the workplace. Mailender has an array of Personal Protection Solutions on hand and is continually adapting inventory to meet the needs of our customers.
What is personal protective equipment (PPE)?
According to the Occupational Health and Safety Association (OSHA), Personal Protection Equipment, commonly referred to as "PPE", is equipment worn to minimize exposure to hazards that cause serious workplace injuries and illnesses. OSHA requires employers to address the selection, maintenance, and use of PPE; the training of employees; and the monitoring of the program to ensure its ongoing effectiveness.
Employers are required to provide properly fitted PPE that offers sufficient protection and to train workers on the following:
- Disposable face mask
- 3-layer construction
- Comfort fit design/One size fits most
Ideal for use running errands or visiting public areas such as grocery stores, offices, pharmacies, parks, post offices, and more - where social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Excellent for safety and prescription eyeglasses, goggles, face shields, computer screens, and more.
- Non-silicone based and anti-static
- Anti-fog performs in mild fogging conditions
- 100 pre-moistened tissues per box, 5" x 8"
Contact Us »
- Protect the mouth, nose and EYES. Disposable face shields that protect your entire face from airborne particles.
- Utilizes Microfluidic Film
- Dimension-ally Stable
- Fluid Resistant
- Non-toxic to mammalian cells
- No significant outgassing <400°C
- In vitro Hemocompatibility
- Anti-fogging properties
- Low Autofluorescence
- 6.8 miln
Reusable, Washable Gloves
During Shortage of Disposable Gloves (Nitrile, Vinyl, and Latex), consider alternatives, including Reusable, Washable Gloves.
- Seamless knit polyester shell offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability
- Polyurethane coated palm and fingertips provides a secure grip in dry and slightly wet/oily conditions and offers high dexterity and tactile sensitivity
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Breathable back for comfort
- Pair packed for ease of distribution
- Available in XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Colors: Gray, White, Black
Reduce the spread of airborne germs and other contagions from coughing, sneezing and talking with the ClearGuard Countertop Barrier.
- Protect employees, customers and products.
- Improve cleanliness in work areas and public spaces.
- Easy to set up and take down with space-saving storage.
- Perfect for any retail, commercial, or business setting where person to person interaction is required.
- Reduces the risk of virus and germ spreading.
- Easy to clean with most disinfectants.
- Made of high-quality extruded acrylic.
- ¼’ thick for add durability and lifespan.
- Available in a variety of sizes:
- Large - W 47.5" x H 31.5“ x D 18“
- Medium - W 23.5" x H 31.5" x D 18“
- Small - W 15.5" x H 31.5" x D 18"
Using a microfiber cloth
, wipe down plexiglass with the cleaner of your choice as needed. Most glass and multi-surface cleaners and wipes are suitable for plexiglass with the exception or high pH or ammoniated products. Suggested products:
When selecting a disinfectant or disinfecting wipe, look for a neutral pH (6.5 - 7.5). Noting that these products may leave a residue behind and require an additional wipe with a clean, dry microfiber cloth after disinfectant dwell time is achieved.
follow guidance from your plexiglass manufacturer on cleaning recommendations.
How do you measure PREVENTION??
Infection Prevention is vitally important if we want to stop the spread of coronavirus in the workplace. Mailender has the tools to not only QUANTIFY your efforts toward prevention, but also to identify opportunities for improvement.
Infection Prevention is vitally important in the fight against COVID-19. Let us walk through your facility (in-person or “virtually”) to identify areas of strength and opportunities for improvement.
We will do our best to get you the information, resources, and supplies you need to resume business safely and responsibly.
Submit the form below and one of our trained sales reps will contact you to schedule an in-person or virtual/phone assessment. We applaud your commitment to the Ongoing Health of your employees and guests!
Are you equipped with everything you need to re-open? Contact Mailender
to request a site assessment with one of our trained specialists.