Training & Education
Invest time in people and processes. Ask how Mailender can help:
Our Sales Consultants will team up with chemical & cleaning supply manufacturers as well as floor care and packaging equipment manufacturers, to deliver customized on-site or virtual training
- Use manufacturer tools such as Spartan’s CleanCheck for online tutorials, and CompuClean for cloud-based task management.
On Your Own
Additional considerations for employers:
- Educate workers performing cleaning, laundry, and trash pick-up to recognize the symptoms of COVID-19.
- Provide instructions on what to do if they develop symptoms within 14 days after their last possible exposure to the virus.
- Develop policies for worker protection and provide training to all cleaning staff on site prior to providing cleaning tasks.
- Training should include when to use PPE, what PPE is necessary, how to properly don (put on), use, and doff (take off) PPE, and how to properly dispose of PPE.
- Ensure workers are trained on the hazards of the cleaning chemicals used in the workplace in accordance with OSHA’s Hazard Communication standard (29 CFR 1910.1200).
- Comply with OSHA’s standards on Bloodborne Pathogens (29 CFR 1910.1030), including proper disposal of regulated waste, and PPE (29 CFR 1910.132).